The Victory Arch on Wyomissing Ave in 1919. The arch was constructed by scoutmaster Charles Worley and his scouts to celebrate the Allied victory in World War 1.
The Spatz Home (on left) served as the post office from 1914-1916.
The Charles Grimes home (on right) was the post office from 1893 to 1897.
The K of P Lodge, built in 1900, can be seen behind the Grimes home.
Picture from the archives of Mohnton Historian Paul L. Beavens Sr.